Want to study together?

We are changing the world one life at a time for the glory of God.

If you would like to study Biblical topics in depth, stop by my other blog:

http://onlinegracegroup.blogspot.com/

Current study: Spiritual Warfare

02 May 2012

Comments, please!

A few people have emailed to say they don't know how to add a comment, so I thought I'd try to help.

At the end of each post you'll see "# comments" which tells you how many other people have commented. If you click on those words, you'll receive another screen that says "post a comment".

After you've written your comment, you need to decide how to post. There are several choices, including my favorite - anonymous (I'm not a big fan of being forced to leave my name and/or email anywhere!) After you select your posting option, you can preview your comment, or you can publish right away. Remember to PUBLISH the comment or I'll never see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!